“Spiritual Formation is a process of being conformed to the image of Christ for the sake of others.” - Robert Mulholland
◦ Vinyasa Flow
◦ Private classes
Michelle’s teaching style is open and inviting to all levels, with an emphasis on honoring your body and connecting with your heart space.
◦ What is Spiritual Direction?
“Spiritual direction is a conversation, a dialogue, between two people. In such a conversation one person aids another, often by a process of question and answer, to express his or her experience of personal faith and mystery. In this way one can discover the origin, the character, the quality and movement, and the patterns that evolve. One learns to hear more clearly and discriminate more acutely the varied voices of personal experience.” Frank Houdek, Guided by the Spirit
◦ Providing Individual and group spiritual direction.
Groups typically have 2 - 4 people in them (besides the Director). In both individual and group direction, you meet once per month for two hours. A commitment of at least 6 months, preferably one year or longer is recommended
Workshops & Retreats
◦ Margin and Sabbath - creating space and balance in a busy world
◦ Spiritual disciplines, such as Examen, breath prayer, silence & solitude, etc.
◦ Praying in Color - exploring prayer in a way that does not require words or the left side of your brain. Great for kids, classes, small group, and even birthday parties.
◦ Exploration of the Enneagram in spiritual life and relationships
◦ Silent Retreats - creating a sacred space to sit in corporate silence. For women, we call these Spa for the Soul, and they are typically 3 - 6 hours with some guided meditation and lots of quiet space to pray, journal and reflect.
◦ Yoga Retreats - integrating body, mind and soul